Tuesday, July 31, 2012

My TBR challenge

I have been meaning to start this for a while, but have been putting it off- mostly because I haven't been reading much for about a year. While I was cleaning my house, I decided to organize my bookshelves and I realized just how many books I had in my TBR pile. There are books that I bought years ago that I never read. So, outside of the few books that I already have on reserve (only 3), I'm not going to buy any more books until I get through 100 books on my TBR pile. It seems like a lot, but I cataloged all my books on itrackmine.com and I have over 700 that I haven't read yet. That doesn't even include the ebooks that I have.

Originally, I planned to do this alphabetically... but I realized that I had quite a few books by the same authors and didn't think I could take reading that many books by VC Andrews in a row. At this point, I think my choices are going to be random. As I read, I'm going to at least do a mini review here.

No comments:

Post a Comment